Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient sacred bodywork incorporating meditation, rhythmic motion, energy line work, gentle stretching and assisted yoga postures in a comprehensive healing modality. It will increase flexibility, relieve muscle and joint tension and balance the body’s energy systems. Thai massage is both deeply relaxing and energizing as it draws from acupressure, passive yoga therapy, and reflexology. Thai Yoga Massage is performed on a special mat, in comfortable clothes, no oils are used and anyone can benefit from this massage, regardless of age or flexibility.
Every massage is tailored to your needs and can help to alleviate many kinds of aches and pains including problems with back, shoulders, neck, hips, legs, headaches, and much more. Thai massage is also available on a table, for those that perfer.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- Stress Relief – Thai Yoga Massage helps to boost immunity and rid the body of stress by relieving anxiety, depression and tension.
- Pain Relief – Thai Yoga Massage can help to relieve chronic pain including muscle pain.
- Rejuvenation – Receiving a Thai Yoga Massage can help you feel better, focus better at work and enjoy any sports or hobbies even more than you already do. A happy body and a happy mind equals a happy life!
- Increased Flexibility – The yoga postures and deep stretching in Thai Yoga Massage help to increase flexibility and provide a greater range of physical motion; this can decrease the chance of injury!
- Better Breathing – Increased Circulation. Breathing more deeply can help you live longer! Thai Yoga Massage also helps to increase circulation, which decreases certain health risks.
- Metta Time / Meditation – During a Thai Yoga Massage you can take time for yourself and meditate; you feel relaxed, focused and valued, which helps to increase your happiness!
- Energy Work – The energy work involved in Thai Yoga Massage cleanses and unblocks energy lines in the body. A free flow of energy and prana helps you to feel your best!
- Non-Intrusive – As Thai Yoga Massage is performed fully clothed it is a very non-intrusive bodywork. However, nothing is left behind; it is a total full body treatment.
- Increased Awareness – Thai Yoga Massage can help you understand the vital connection between body and mind. This helps you be more in the present and increases awareness of yourself, your needs and your health.
- Slow and rhythmic, each Thai Yoga Massage takes your joints through a full range of motion resulting in a wonderful sense of well-being and stress relief.
Sessions are compliment with all body types and are tailored to suit your particular needs: such as a limited range of motion, tight sore muscles, injury, re-balancing due to stress or fatigue management.